- Heart Failure
- Band 7
- 37.5 HRS Per Week
- £38,165 to £48,256 PA inc. HCAS
- 22/09/2017 23:59
Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust works across nine London boroughs and Hertfordshire. We are rated Good by the Care Quality Commission and are ranked among top NHS employers. Community healthcare is our focus and our passion. We champion the role of community health professionals to make sure our patients get great care closer to home.
From October 2017 CLCH will be providing community services across in Wandsworth in addition to Merton in South West London. As London’s largest NHS Trust dedicated to community healthcare we offer leadership, learning and career opportunities for community healthcare professional that few can match.
1 x Permanent
1 x Fixed Term (2 Years)
So what do you need to join our team?
• To be an experienced Heart Failure Nurse Specialist with sound clinical knowledge and proven experience working within heart failure services in the community
• We are looking for an experienced Heart Failure Nurse to work within the community heart failure service
• You will need to be able to adapt to a fast moving service and possess the clinical skills and ability to work independently and as part of a larger multi-disciplinary team
• Candidates should have excellent communication skills and the ability to provide care as determined by clinical assessments.
• To have strong relationship building skills to work positively within a multidisciplinary team and with patients
• You will need to be able to interpret data and to make clinical decisions based on the data
If you have these skills, why join CLCH?
• As a specialist in the provision of community nursing care we have been assessed as 'good' by the CQC.
• A range of employee benefits including the ability to support you with your housing needs through a rental deposit loan scheme.
• Our service offers an educationally focused environment which will allow you to professionally grow and develop a repertoire of clinical skills and theoretical knowledge through work based education and formal qualifications.
• A clear career structure with more senior clinical roles
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0330 024 0330 Option 1